Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy birthday... NOT

Tomorrow is my birthday. Am i happy? Am i excited? NOOO!!!
I shouldn't even be writing this post, i should have been down on Pag and have fun but...
My parents don't have any money for the trip down there and i don't have the money for the bus ticket. I spent all my money on something that means everything AND nothing to me. I tried to make a person i really care about happy even for just 10 minutes.I mean i wouldn't be sad if i wasn't expecting anything but i have been looking forward to this (the birthday). AND SON OF A BITCH I'VE GOT SCHOOL ON MY BIRTHDAY... lame...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Mine was on the first day of school for the year here (30th of January) so think yourself it wasn't the VERY first day for the year.
-Sigh-

Hope you had a gooood day. Thanks for the random comment <3

angelic_cries said...

Happy late birthday.
& thank you very much for the comment. Like yours as well. =]